Friday, September 18, 2009

Random

Makenna is strengthening her neck muscles...



(A little help from big brother with tummy time)

I think she prefers her back

We went to Disney on Ice. Bryker was completely in awe the entire time. The only time he took his eyes off the show was to say, (or rather, YELL), "Look, Dad, it's Aladdin" (or whoever was on at the time.)



Bryker loves Aladdin and Mulan. However, there was no Peter Pan. WHAT? That's his all-time favorite. He was a little disappointed he didn't get to see Hook.


I had to drop a form off at my doctor's office, which happens to be right across the street from Millennium Park. I decided since I paid to park I might as well take a stroll over there. It was so fun and I realized that we haven't even been to the 'faces fountains' all summer.



(No, those are not tight shorts...he had pants on but REALLY wanted to get his feet wet!)


I don't think I have ever taken a picture of the bean!

Can you find us in the middle?

Makenna is getting so big. She is so sweet and laughs all the time. Even big brother is liking her these days!


(Why do some pictures rotate on Blogger and I can't get them turned back??)

Here is Bryker "going to school." (I'm not sure why the baseball hat is part of the school attire, but whenever he puts on the backpack, he has to have the hat on, too.) Unfortunately he missed the preschool deadline by 30 days. There are some private schools that take two-year-olds but unfortunately we have to use our student loans to pay for rent.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I can't believe how big Bryker is getting!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!